The Golden Gateway Holiday Inn
1500 Van Ness Avenue @ California
San Francisco, CA 94109
$189/night for 1-2 persons
$15 additional for 3rd and 4th person
Rate available until Sept. 15 or limited supply is gone
The Stompede rate is available only to registrants of the Sundance Stompede.
In order to mazimize the use of our hotel block, this year all hotel reservations must be made through the Sundance Stompede. You may not book directly with the hotel. Please understand that we have developed our policies so that everyone who needs a room can get one.
How it works:
- When you register for the Stompede you will be given the opportunity to request your hotel reservations.
- You can assume your request will be granted as indicated on your registration confirmation unless you hear from us.
- Your hotel reservation will be held using the same credit card you use for your Stompede registration.
- Final confirmations from the hotel won't be released until around early September.
- Please direct any changes or cancellations through the Sundance Stompede at firstname.lastname@example.org, and not through the hotel.
- All inquiries may be directed to email@example.com.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Canceling your reservation 72 hours prior to the reservation will result in no charge. Canceling your reservation after this time, or failing to show, will result in a charge equal to the first night's stay per room to your credit card and may result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation. Taxes may apply.
Hotel space is at a premium in San Francisco in October. There is no availability at the Holiday Inn prior to Thursday, October 15, even at a higher room rate. For early arrivals we are working on finding alternate choices for you.
This year we're pleased to return to the Golden Gateway Holiday Inn, a comfortable, newly-remodeled centrally-located hotel. The public rooms include spacious rooms for dance workshops, and an elegant ballroom. The gay-friendly management and staff will make you feel welcome.
Even locals will want to stay at the hotel to immerse yourself in all the activities of the weekend. You'll never be far from all the action, especially with the Saturday night Hoedown just two blocks away from the hotel!
- Beautiful newly-upgraded rooms, most with sweeping views
- Rooms include complimentary high-speed internet access
- Inexpensive casual restaurant and bar on site
- Centrally-located, a mile from Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square or the Civic Center
- Situated at the start of the California Street cable car line
- Many nice restaurants in the immediate area
Reserve your room early - we have limited availability. The Stompede rate is available only to registrants of the Sundance Stompede. All hotel reservations must be made through the Sundance Stompede. You may not book directly with the hotel.