The Golden Gateway Holiday Inn
1500 Van Ness Avenue @ California
San Francisco, CA 94109
$199/night for 1-2 persons
$20 additional for 3rd and 4th person
Rate available until Sept. 13 or limited supply is gone
The Stompede rate is available only to registrants of the Sundance Stompede.
7/29/16: Thursday, Sunday sold out. See below for more information.
MAKING RESERVATIONS FOR THE HOLIDAY INN
In order to maximize the use of our hotel block, all hotel reservations must be made through the Sundance Stompede. You may not book directly with the hotel. Please understand that we have developed our policies so that everyone who needs a room can get one.
How it works:
- When you register for the Stompede you will be given the opportunity to request your hotel reservations.
- You will receive confirmation of your hotel reservation with your Stompede registration confirmation letter. If we show room availability at the time of your request, you can rest assured that your request will be honored.
- If you reserve a room for a date that we do not have availability, we will contact you within 48 hours with options and rates.
- Your hotel reservation will be held using the same credit card you use for your Stompede registration.
- Final confirmations from the hotel itself will be sent to you around early September.
- Please direct any changes or cancellations through the Sundance Stompede at firstname.lastname@example.org, and not through the hotel.
- All inquiries may be directed to email@example.com.
CANCELATION POLICY: Canceling your reservation 72 hours prior to the reservation will result in no charge. Canceling your reservation after this time, or failing to show, will result in a charge equal to the first night's stay per room to your credit card and may result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation. Taxes may apply.
UPDATE - AUGUST 2, 2016
The Holiday Inn is SOLD OUT Thursday night.
Limited availability remaining for Friday through Sunday nights.
(We were able to secure a few more rooms for Sunday night)
ALTERNATE HOTEL INFORMATION
We do not currenlty have an official alternate hotel.
However you may want to take a look at:
The Opal Hotel, 1050 Van Ness Ave. (4 blocks from the Hoiiday Inn)
Rates as of 7/29/16: $189
Hotel Carlton, 1075 Sutter St. (5 blocks from the Holiday Inn)
Rates as of 7/29/16: $279 AAA rate
HOLIDAY INN WAITING LIST INFORMATION
To be placed on our host hotel waiting list,
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your name, check-in date, number of nights, and
room type desired (king, queen, 2 doubles).
Waiting list valid only for pre-registered attendees.
Changes or cancellations:
Please direct any changes or cancellations through the Sundance Stompede at email@example.com, and not through the hotel.
Need more information?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This year we're pleased to return to the Golden Gateway Holiday Inn, a comfortable, newly-remodeled centrally-located hotel. The public rooms include spacious rooms for dance workshops, and an elegant ballroom. The gay-friendly management and staff will make you feel welcome.
Even locals will want to stay at the hotel to immerse yourself in all the activities of the weekend. You'll never be far from all the action, especially with the Saturday night Hoedown just two blocks away from the hotel!
- Beautiful newly-upgraded rooms, most with sweeping views
- Rooms include complimentary high-speed internet access
- Inexpensive casual restaurant and bar on site
- Centrally-located, a mile from Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square or the Civic Center
- Situated at the start of the California Street cable car line
- Many nice restaurants in the immediate area
Reserve your room early - we have limited availability. The Stompede rate is available only to registrants of the Sundance Stompede. All hotel reservations must be made through the Sundance Stompede. You may not book directly with the hotel.