The Golden Gateway Holiday Inn
1500 Van Ness Avenue @ California
San Francisco, CA 94109
$144/night 1-2 persons
$15 additional for 3rd and 4th person
Rate available until Sept. 30 or limited supply is gone
The Stompede rate is available only to registrants of the Sundance Stompede.
You will receive information about booking with your advance registration confirmation.
(Or, contact us for more information.)
This year we're pleased to return to the Golden Gateway Holiday Inn, a comfortable, centrally-located hotel. The public rooms include spacious rooms for dance workshops, and an elegant ballroom. The gay-friendly management and staff will make you feel welcome.
Even locals will want to stay at the hotel this year, to immerse yourself in all the activities of the weekend. You'll never be far from all the action, especially with the Saturday night Hoedown just two blocks away from the hotel!
- Comfortable rooms, most with sweeping views
- Rooms include complimentary high-speed internet access
- Inexpensive casual restaurant and bar on site
- Centrally-located, a mile from Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square or the Civic Center
- Situated at the start of the California Street cable car line
- Many nice restaurants in the immediate area
- Gay bars just steps away on Polk Street
Reserve your room early - we have limited availability. The Stompede rate is available only to registrants of the Sundance Stompede. Read your advance registration confirmation carefully for details on booking your hotel room.