Volunteer System General Info
Your User ID and password are shared by the Stompede, Castro Street Fair, New Year’s Eve and SF Pride volunteer systems. If you create an account in one, you automatically have an account in the other.
If you find that you are seeing volunteer information about a different event instead of the Stompede, log out and then log back in from the Sundance Stompede site.
After trying the following, if you still have problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
If you have a Stompede volunteer account:
- Go to the login page of the Stompede volunteer system.
- The Username is your e-mail address
- Type in your password
- Click the Login button
If your login is unsuccessful:
- Try again, in case you mis-typed the first time.
- Reset your password from the link on the login page and try again.
- If you get a message that your e-mail is in the system, but you can't reset your password, chances are your account was not activated. Contact email@example.com for assistance
- If you get a message that your e-mail address is not in the system, try creating a new account (see below).
Creating A New Account
To create a new account:
- Go to the "create a new account" page of the Stompede volunteer system.
- Enter your name, e-mail address and password as requested.
If you find that your name or e-mail is already in use:
- You may already be in the system. Follow the directions for “If you have a Stompede volunteer account” above.
- Someone else may have the same name as you. Try including a middle initial or alternate spelling of your name, e.g. for your first name use “Jane Q”
- You cannot share the same e-mail address with another person. Make sure your e-mail address is unique.
What if I don’t own or use an e-mail address? Have a friend contact us with your phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can still get you signed up, or call our message recorder at 415-820-1403.
Activating An Account
If you have been invited to “confirm” or “activate” your account:
This means that your volunteer account has been set up, but it is not active. Your name and e-mail are in the system, and you may even be signed up for a shift. You are not able to access the system, however, until you confirm your e-mail address and choose a password. Once you do this, this “activates” your account.
- Click on the link provided in the e-mail we sent you.
- Choose a password as instructed. This will activate your account, and you can now log in.
- Alternatively, an administrator can activate your account for you.
- If you followed these directions and you are unable to log in, try resetting your password from the link on the login page.
Need help? Contact email@example.com.