Get your StompedePass for admission to all events all weekend long, including the Pre-Stompede Dance, Welcome Dance, Hoedown 2019, Stompede Ball, dance workshops, and social events. Also included only with a full-weekend registration: access to host hotel reservations for advance registrants, priority Sunday brunch and premium workshop reservations, shuttle bus service from the hotel to Sundance Saloon on Thursday and Sunday nights, discounted T-shirt, registration packet including the Stompede syllabus CD.
Stompede Pass registration fee:
$129 postmarked by July 31, 2019
- $149, postmarked by October 7, 2019
- $169 on-site
Consider a host sponsorship for only $60 extra to support the Stompede, receive some additional benefits, and earn a tax deduction for your additional donation.
We present an optional brunch buffet on Sunday morning! Enjoy the company of your fellow Stompeders as you enjoy a fabulous feast of eggs, breakfast meats, french toast, fruit, coffee and tea, and all the usual breakfast fixin's. 9:00 to 11:00 am, Sunday, November 3. (Workshops begin at 11:00 am.)
- advance purchase required, not included with the Stompede Pass
- $25 inclusive of tax and service
- purchase option available when you register for the Stompede
- purchase also available separately by logging into your account and choosing the A La Carte menu
NO REFUNDS OR CANCELATIONS!
T-shirts are $15, or only $12 when purchased with your advance registration. T-shirts are complimentary for host sponsors.
Sundance Association Members:
- Turquoise, Copper and Silver level members of the Sundance Association receive a $10 discount off the StompedePass.
- Gold members receive a complimentary admission to the Hoedown or $50 off a StompedePass.
- Diamond members receive a StompedePass.
- Platinum members receive a VIP host pass.
- Membership must be active as of November 1, 2019
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
No one is turned away for lack of funds. Contact us for further information about Stompede scholarships, volunteer opportunities, and potential alternate lodging arrangements.
Questions? Contact email@example.com