Get ready to dance like you've never danced before! No tedium here – you'll find an energy and excitement that make these workshops feel like special events themselves. We're inviting back many of our favorite, most dynamic instructors from past years, with over 50 hours of workshops in up to four rooms running simultaneously.
We offer instruction for all levels, from beginning to advanced, and all kinds of dance styles, including two-step, waltz, east coast swing, west coast swing, line dancing, and more. New to country-western dancing? Immerse yourself in the weekend and emerge from it dancing like you never thought possible! Already experienced? Learn new moves and perfect your form.
- Stompede registration includes all standard workshops for the weekend.
- A day pass includes admission to all standard workshops for the day.
- Day passes are purchased on-site. ($50 on Friday and Saturday, $40 on Sunday)
- The fee for a single class is the same as the day fee.
- Friday, September 4 (5 sessions, 10 am – 5 pm)
- Saturday, September 5 (5 sessions, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Sunday, September 6 (4 sessions, 11 am – 4 pm)
Our regular offerings of workshops cover a wide range of topics for all levels to suit all of our attendees, but the classes tend to be quite large. Our Premium Workshops are designed for those who wish to learn in a more intimate setting: these workshops will be restricted to no more than twelve dancers (six leads and six follows). Advance reservations must be made, and there will be a nominal fee of $10 per workshop. Details will be announced in early August.